Information on See Me Tell Me: Inspired by the social connectivity of the street art movement, social media, and a desire to free art from its function as commodity, the artist seemetellme has placed hundreds of tiny works in the streets and subways of New York, London, and Paris. The complete record of these works and the comments of those who collect them are noted at seemetellme.blogspot.com. For the Exquisite Corpse Festival she is placing 30 See Me Tell Me Shifts along 26th street. These tiny dresses are fashioned after light summer frocks and decorated with graffiti seen in London, Paris, Bushwick, Williamsburg, Chelsea and SoHo this spring and summer.
- No environmental challenge has more potential to alter our world. Help fight global warming edf.org/Zm8 via @EnvDefenseFund 6 months ago
- friends who subscribe confirm that this is a lie. @realDonaldTrump, you have won the election. No need for more lies twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 7 months ago
- RT @bekkadoodle: I just donated! We can get another democratic senator by supporting Foster Campbell in his 12/10 run off election!! https:… 7 months ago
- RT @ChuckHA: Biden: Is it true he's turning my office into a spray tan salon? Obama: ... Biden: Is it true, Barry? https://t.co/dIxPProVcZ 7 months ago
- @william_partin please cite your sourcethat leaf leads you to believe this. 7 months ago
- Anna Fitzgerald Art Ay-O Baltimore baton beatbox billy beer bowery poetry club Brooklyn candy cigarettes cape cod Choice Christmas Christmas Trees Cinderella clothes Coins Cricket Arrison Cutting up the Corpse Danger Music darkwave David DOstilio David Lindsay-Abaire Delaware Dick Higgins documentaries Dutch encylopedia Exquisite Corpse Exquisite Corpse Festival Fairy Godmother Fairy Tales Fluxus Foox free tattoo Fringe George Brecht George Maciunas industrial jamie king Ken Friedman Kid Robot Lola Pierson Ludic Maria Goyanes Miss FD Misty Benson mixology Moving Munny murals Music Nam June Paik new york New York City Organ Donors Painting photography playwrights pop gun Rainbow Robert Bozzi Romeo and Juliet sacred tattoo samurai sword Sara Farrington set design sports tattoos taxidermy Theater The Spark The Story of Invention Un Saddest Factory violin