Director: Jason Tyne-Zimmerman
Rehearsal Dates: April 29th-June 20th
Performance Dates: June 21th-30th, 2012
Rehearsal Schedule: We’re having a long rehearsal schedule to accomodate for actor’s work schedule. Rehearsals will be no more than four days a week, and NO PERFORMER is called to every rehearsal. There will be no rehearsals on Wednesdays or Saturdays. There is a mix of day time and night time rehearsals which hopefully accommodate most actors’ survival jobs. The Monday through Wednesday before opening is tech week and MANDATORY Performances: production runs two weeks – 8 performances in total (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat @ 7:30; Sun @ 2:00)
1. A little boy As young as possible, able to curse on stage
2. Big Batman: The Dark Knight Michael Keaton’s version is my favorite!
3. Romeo: Also the Dark Knight Young and sexy…has one scene shirtless.
4. Capulet: Juliet’s father Aging Drag Queen
5. Paris: Juliet’s fiancee Young, Awkward, Nervous
7. Benvolio: Romeo’s best friend Real emo, but also comedic
8. Juliet: A little girl Not actually a little girl…young and sexy
10. Death: The Death Frat Boy
11. Life: The Life Dominatrix
12. Friar Laurence: a striking woman Dancer, ability to self choreograph is a plus!
13. Lady Capulet: Juliet’s mother 40+
14. Montague: Romeo’s Father 40+
15. Lady Montague: Romeo’s Mother 40+
16. Lucifer: The Devil Think Nicholson from “Witches of Eastwick”
17. Nurse: Actually an actress The only character that reads Shakespear
18. Balthasar: A lighting technician circus performer
19. Page: A cleaning man would be cool if he looked a little strange.
NYC auditions will be held on an upcoming location TBD on April 14th.
For consideration, email or mail picture and resume to:
Indicate in the subject line “R***0 & J****t Actor Submission”